One of the most anticipated events for the gay community in Puerto Vallarta and several other countries around the world is coming up – Gay Pride Week! This even takes place every year in May and June with celebrations all around the globe in almost every country. This year, Vallarta Pride will take place from May 20 – 27 in locations all over Puerto Vallarta.
Vallarta Pride 2018 will include the traditional festivities as well as events for all tastes. You can’t miss the beach parties and the DJs that will be featured. It’s a great place to meet people and be who you want to be.
Vallarta Pride 2018 includes events such as:
- The March against homophobia, where several city establishments and civil societies participate and the march at sunset with candles, in which we remember those who have lost the battle against HIV-AIDS.
- There will be a screening of LGBT-themed films that were at the International Film Festival.
- Multimedia Presentations will cover the history and wisdom of the LGBT in Puerto Vallarta, and a look at the memory of how the city became one of the favorite "gay friendly" destinations worldwide.
- There’ll be a large street party on Lázaro Cárdenas, with several gay bars participating.
- Attend the Drag Derby to support your favorite drag queen and see her participate in the several contests.
- The Big Top Party at Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience will be one of the most spectacular views.
- There’s an official women's party and meeting cocktail (no kids) it's just for women!
- At the annual Health Fair you can find information on sexuality and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, don’t be afraid to get tested.
These are just some of the many events you can enjoy during Puerto Vallarta Pride 2018.
Among the personalities that will be at the celebrations include Alejandra Bogue, Lorena Herrera and Steve Grand, the latter with two presentations.
The good news is that you can now buy your tickets online! You’ll have many packages and options to choose from, each one with a different price and the bracelets for parties and events are now available. Pick the events that interest you and reserve your tickets online today.
In Puerto Vallarta, we’re all ready to celebrate diversity, the entire community wants to enjoy Pride Week 2018 and you shouldn’t be left out of the most colorful and exciting week of the year.
Get your bracelet online at vallartapride.com/tienda